Friday, January 6, 2017

Shoppe Update


Starting the new year off with a small update in the shoppe. You can find four new journaling card sets to help you reflect back on last year and look forward to this year! Here's a look at them:

In Review Journaling Cards
Last year's highlights cards were a big hit, and I had several requests to make a 3x4 version. Voila! This is a redesigned 3x4 version of the highlights cards to help you reflect back on last year. I decided to keep them black and white (kinda like my recorded cards) so that they can be versatile for any of your projects. I think they'd be really cool mixed in with photos in a Design F page protector and it may be something I try to sum up my year.


Hello 2017 Journaling Cards
A fresh color scheme and some clean and graphic cards to help you document the new year. I had so much fun working with these colors and I hope you like them too!



2017 Month Journaling Cards
This is a clean and simple set of 2017 month cards to use as title cards in your albums, headers for your month-in-review layouts, and anything you can possibly imagine! I stuck with a black and white color scheme to keep these cards versatile.


Be Positive Journaling Cards
Starting off the year on a positive note (I really hope 2017 will be a good year!) with this set of bright and bold cards. I had to sneak in that 'clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose' quote because Friday Night Lights was one of my favourite tv shows. Yes!


I'll have another update later this month. Thank you for all your support and including In a Creative Bubble as part of your memory keeping projects in 2016. I'm looking forward to another awesome year ahead! xo.

1 comment: