Wednesday, June 7, 2017

2016 Project Life // London


It's a little crazy that it is halfway through 2017(!!) and I haven't finished PL2016 yet. But I'm down to the last spread and I can finally work on all the other projects on my to-do list! The end is in sight, at least for my 2016 album :) These London spreads that I'm sharing today were from a trip last year and I had actually completed them awhile ago; my blog has just been sadly neglected these past few months. I do want to continue posting my completed projects here since it's nice to have everything in one place.

Anyway, this was my second time visiting London and we had a wonderful time sightseeing, eating good food, exploring different neighbourhoods, and going to the WB Studios Tour for Harry Potter. It is one of my favourite cities in the world and it has been on my mind lately as I was saddened and horrified to hear about the recent terrorist attacks. My heart goes out to the people and the city <3 Despite the recent attacks, I won't let that stop me from returning one day.

Here are my spreads:


In a Creative Bubble products: London cards (red bus card), Rome cards (exploring card), Let's Chill cards (blue card)

It always makes me happy when I get to use themed products from my stash, like this red London ticket washi tape I added to one of my photos.



In a Creative Bubble products: London cards (pink London card), Spellbound cards (witchcraft + wizardry card)

Visiting the WB Studios tour was definitely one of my trip highlights! I decided to include a big pop of red with this card from the Spellbound set.


Other products used:

That's it for now. I will share more projects soon! For more frequent updates, you can follow me on IG over here or here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment