Friday, September 15, 2017

Shoppe Update


Happy Friday everyone! I've got the newest release at In a Creative Bubble to share today, and there are four new sets of cards and four sets of coordinating digital stamps. Let's get right to it!

Constantly Curious Journaling Cards
With back to school season on my mind, I decided to design a new set of school themed cards for the store. These cards are geared towards school life, but I hope you find them versatile enough for documenting everyday curiosities, discoveries, and life lessons as well. With regards to the designs, I had a lot of fun experimenting with a new lettering style (I handlettered the 'field trip' and 'do your best' in this set!) and the fall color palette was a fun change.


Constantly Curious Digital Stamps


Fall Vibes Journaling Cards
The temperatures have gradually been getting cooler where I live, and I'm looking forward to fall settling in. I designed this new set of autumn themed cards to celebrate all those lovely things about this season, such as cozy sweaters, cooler temperatures, and leaves changing colors. I played around with more handlettering on a couple of the cards, but you'll still find my signature clean and graphic aesthetic in the overall set :)


Fall Vibes Digital Stamps


Family Time Journaling Cards
Last month I released a set of cards focusing on personal time/self care and I thought it would be fun to switch it up and create a new set of designs highlighting family time. The set's color scheme is a departure from my usual go-to hues (I snuck in purple - a color that rarely appears in my albums, ha), but I'm happy with how everything turned out. I opted to use more 'playful' lettering for this set again, and as noted on the graphic below, I also included an alternative card with the word 'favourite' for those who prefer spelling it that way. Hope you like it!


Family Time Digital Stamps


National Parks Journaling Cards
National Parks was a much requested theme, and I'm happy that I finally got around to making it! I decided to do a combination of 'national park' specific cards as well as some general 'outdoor exploration' designs. Super versatile, and possibly my favorite set with this release. The detailed seal/circle designs here were inspired by those cool patches you often find at national park gift shops :) PS. If you're looking for more cards to document your outdoor adventures, this set coordinates perfectly with The Great Outdoors cards!


Just a quick PSA to check the Last Chance category of the store; I've moved a couple of things over there that will be retired at the end of September. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great weekend! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment